Here is a map showing the locations of the various features and exhibits on the laws historic site:
1. RECEPTION CENTER Girfs, books and old historical photograph display.
2. CAMERA DISPLAY Antique Cameras and Photos.
3. TRADING POST Thrift Store items for sale.
4. GENERAL STORE Early Laws Merchantile Store.
5. WESTERN DISPLAY Saddles, brands and Antique horse-drawn hearse.
6. POST OFFICE Last original Laws Post Office.
7. STOVE DISPLAY Antique stoves and lanterns.
8. PRINT SHOP Complete working printing presses and equipment dating back to 1800.
9. PIONEER BUILDING Antique bathtubs, guns, radios telephones, musical instruments, sewing machines and military items.
10. FIRE STATION Vintage fire engine and equipment. Antique auto-related items.
11. PUBLIC REST ROOMS
12. MEDICAL BUILDING Doctor, dentist and optician offices. Pharmacy and barber shop.
13. TEXTILE BUILDING Dressmaker's shop and beauty shop.
14. ORIGINAL 1883 AGENT'S HOUSE Furnished with period items.
15. APPLIANCE BUILDING Early refrigerators, stoves and various fruit presses 16. BOX CAR VILLAGE Original C&C boxcars (not open to the public),
17. TRAIN RESTORATION SHOP The restored historical self-propelled 1929 Brill Car is on display here. It was used in Death Valley.
18. ICE HOUSE Original Bishop Ice House used to store ice cut from local lakes.
19. OIL PUMP HOUSE Used to fill the oil tank.
20. OIL TANK Original oil tank used after the railroad discontinued using wood. 21. WATER TANK Replica of the 1883 water tank.
22 ORIGINAL 1883 TURNTABLE
23. ORIGINAL WATER WELL
24. GOLD MINING DISPLAY Antique stamp mill, head frame and mine tunnel.
25. MINING EQUIPMENT AREA
26. FARM EQUIPMENT AREA Tractors and other farming equipment collection.
27. ENGINES BUILDING Old engine collection.
28. MINER'S SHACK
29. SALOON AND BATHHOUSE
30. RAILROAD TIE BUILDING
31. TRACTOR GARAGE
32. GAS STATION Vintage gas pumps and Model A Ford.
33. ANTIQUE TOOL DISPLAY
34 BLACKSMITH SHOP Early types of tools, forges, bellows and workshop.
35. WAGON BARN Old wagons, rare tractor, engines and repair shop.
36. ORIGINAL 1909 NORTH INYO SCHOOL HOUSE
38. BELL RACK Old local school, church and mine bells.
39. LIBRARY AND ARTS BUILDING Formerly the first Catholic Church in Bishop.
40. WELLS FARGO BUILDING Rock displays, assay equipment and our Indian artifacts collection.
41 BOTTLE HOUSE Extensive bottle collection.
42. RANCH HOUSE Restored circa 1900 local ranch house with period furnishings and our doll collection.
43. ORIGINAL 1883 DEPOT AND LOADING DOCK Railroad memorabilia and model trains.
44. 1909 BALDWIN 4-6-0 ENGINE No.9 AND VARIOUS TYPES OF CARS 45. CABOOSE