- Various times throughout the year - Special train rides on the Death Valley Brill Car . Click Here for schedule
- May 4th Sat - Our famous semi annual CHOO CHOO Swap Meet at the Tri-County fairgrounds
- Sept 28th Sat - Curley Fletcher Birthday Poetry Rendezvous
- Oct 5th Sat - Our famous semi annual CHOO CHOO Swap Meet at the Tri-County fairgrounds
- December (Date TBD) - The Railroad Express! An annual Bishop Chamber event where families can enjoy train rides, live entertainment, crafts & visits with Santa.
How about your Special Event? The museum grounds are available for private special events such as weddings and receptions, birthday parties, reunions, etc., you name it.
Weddings, Receptions and Birthday Parties and Reunions: The Museum staff will work with you and/or your party coordinator regarding scheduling, facility needs, etc., to help your event be a success.
Special Train Rides:
Private party train rides may be arranged through the Museum Office. We are available for weddings, birthday parties or any special event.
The Death Valley Railroad "Brill Car" rents for $50 per hour (including operating crew) and holds 34 passengers in. comfortable seats. The crew will do photo "run-bys", by request, in addition to normal rides.
"Old Smokey", the mine train, is very popular for children's birthday parties and rents for $25 per hour including operating crew.
Both trains are available for commercial filming on the Museum grounds.
Photography, Filming, and Videos: View our policy and fee schedule for filming events, here.