All riders must wear a mask regardless of vaccination, we appreciate your cooperation.
|Saturday July 17||10:30 am - 2:30 pm|
|Saturday July 31||10:30 am - 2:30 pm|
|Saturday August 14||10:30 am - 2:30 pm|
|Saturday August 28||10:30 am - 2:30 pm|
|Saturday September 4||10:30 am - 2:30 pm|
|Sunday September 5||10:30 am - 2:30 pm|
|Friday, November 26||11:00 am – 2:30 pm|
|Saturday, November 27||11:00 am – 2:30 pm|
|Saturday December 11||Railway Express Christmas rides 10:00 am – 3:00 pm|
- Each ride takes about fifteen minutes. Rides can run until 3:30 pm each operating day if demand warrants the extension.
- Tickets may be purchased in the Train Station. Prices are $5 per person, children under 13 free with an adult.
- This schedule is subject to change due to weather, mechanical break-down or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Special charter rides for birthdays, weddings, or your special occasion can be
arranged by calling the Museum office at 760-873-5950. Prices for Special Charters
are: Brill Car (holds 34 passengers on comfortable cushioned seats), $50 per hour,
one half hour minimum; Old Smokey Mine Train, $25 per hour, one half hour
minimum. Seats are metal benches.
- Hand-Car rides by special arrangement - $5 per person.