Antique bathtubs, guns, radios, telephones, pianos, musical instruments, sewing machines, and military items from several wars.
Built circa 1920, this house was originally on East Line Street just east of Bishop. From there it was moved to an area just east of the Museum where it was to be used as a residence. But it sat vacant for several years until it was eventually donated to Laws.
(Joe Pisano was the owner and donor)
|Return to Tour|