43. Laws Depot

INSIDE
Original ticket counter, railroad memorabilia and model trains.
BUILDING’S ORIGIN
Original 1883 Depot

HISTORY
When the Carson and Colorado railroad was first built in 1883, this depot was simply called Station, later changed to Bishop Station, and finally named Laws Depot in honor of R.J. Laws one of the original station Superintendents.

< Home >

   

Return to Tour